Join MuslimARC this Monday September 19th at 3pmPST/6pmEST for a National Call in for Muslim mobilization to Support Standing Rock Native Resistance. Native activists, Native Muslims, and Muslims working to raise awareness will present on this call about immediate actions and long term strategies. Find out what you can do to support the movement for environmental justice and racial justice.
1. Find out why 280 Native Indian tribes are resisting the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL)
2. Hear from Native Muslim(s) about how we can support Native efforts nationally.
3. Learn more about efforts you can take to defend the Sacred, such as the #SupportStandingRock LaunchGood campaign at launchgood.com/standingrock
4. Get a chance to ask and discuss with folks taking the lead on solidarity efforts for environmental justice and Native Resistance.
- Dustin Craun, co-founder of MPower Change
- Hind Makki- author of “Why I Stand With Standing Rock #NoDAPL”
- Leslie Henderson- Spanish speaking Indigenous Quiché People
- Margari Hill- co-founder of MuslimARC
(More to come)
RSVP on the #SupportStandingRock Facebook Event page.
Email us your questions and concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dial-in Number: 1-712-770-8071
Conference Code: 761155